- • Avoid contact with moisture, perfume, nail polish removers or hairsprays. Store in a cloth pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
- • Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- • Don´t forget to remove your rings when washing up or showering, as soap particles may become lodged in stone settings and crevices. Soaps can also leave a film over metal and stones, creating a dull appearance.
- • Gentle rubbing with a silver cleaning cloth will restore the original brilliance of the surface.
- • Do not use liquid cleaners for carved silver jewellery as the liquid dries into the engraving.
- • Make sure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enamelling.
- • Never use detergent, soap, toothpaste etc to clean your gold-plated jewellery.
- • When dressing, jewellery should always be put on last as make up, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
- • If you wear your gold-plated silver jewellery for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you can have it re-plated.
- • Please take care when storing pieces with enamel / acrylic / print. Enamel / acrylic / print should not be in contact with other metal.
- • Store the piece individually (not with other jewellery) in this case.
Free shipping for UAE and INDIA
OUR EXCLUSIVE SERVICES
We ship anywhere around the globe. Shipping is free above purchases of USD 1500
Choose the initials or symbol to make your Opalina bag or box one-of-a-kind.
Opalina Gift Card
Buy an Opalina Gift Card of any value of gifting your loved one.
We offer free jewellery plating for the first one year of purchase, after which it is chargeable.