- Avoid contact with moisture, perfume, nail polish removers or hairsprays. Store in a cloth pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
- Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Don´t forget to remove your rings when washing up or showering, as soap particles may become lodged in stone settings and crevices. Soaps can also leave a film over metal and stones, creating a dull appearance.
- Gentle rubbing with a silver cleaning cloth will restore the original brilliance of the surface.
- Do not use liquid cleaners for carved silver jewellery as the liquid dries into the engraving.
- Make sure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enamelling.
- Never use detergent, soap, toothpaste etc to clean your gold-plated jewellery.
- When dressing, jewellery should always be put on last as make up, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
- If you wear your gold-plated silver jewellery for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you can have it re-plated.
- Please take care when storing pieces with enamel / acrylic / print. Enamel / acrylic / print should not be in contact with other metal.
- Store the piece individually (not with other jewellery) in this case.